Study in Canada

The first step is to short list the colleges or universities that best suit your academic profile, study goals, location preferences available programs, financial positions, aspirations and life-style of Course / Program

Selecting the Right Study Program: We take into consideration several factors when we help you choose the right program for you. This is one of the most important steps as we have seen on more than one occasion that students are unable to complete the program if they choose a wrong course.

Our Certified immigration consultants make sure that the application is filed as per the guidelines issued by the various visa offices across the globe. some of the applications are filed under the SPP(Student Partnership Program) and others filed as regular applications.

It is possible to work while studying, without having to obtain a work permit. Restrictions do apply depending on where you work (off-campus or on-campus). You, as a student, must also be studying full-time.

When applying for a study permit, you may also apply to bring your family to Canada, for the duration of your stay. Remember that accompanying family members must still meet the requirements set out for them. It’s also possible for your spouse/common-law partner to apply for an open work permit should he/she choose to accompany you.

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you should apply for a change in conditions or an extension AT LEAST 30 DAYS before your current study permit expires.

Call Us for Free Assessment -(778) 859-8929