Gain relevant Canadian work experience through experienced worker programs.
This Canada immigration stream is supervised by Express Entry permits provisional immigrant workers and foreign students preparing regular work experience of more than 12 months or part-time job experience of minimum 24 months for obtaining Canada permanent residency.
Since January 2015, Canada Express Entry is administrating Federal Skilled Worker Program. This program assists to skilled individuals in order to get Canada permanent residents leading to fulfilment of required knowledge and abilities. Qualified applicants should have an online Express Entry profile for creating the Interpretation of concern for Canada immigration.
Federal Skilled Worker Program Eligibility Criteria
- A skilled worker need to hold work experience of minimum 12 months (30 hours a week for one year or 1,560 hours), full-time/part-time (15 hours weekly for 24 months equal to a one-year full time 1,560 hours)
- Your work experience must be of a paid job, which doesn’t involve volunteer work or unpaid internship programs
- Candidate’s work experience must be in the most recent ten years period
- Work experience should refer to the same employment
- It requires to be at ability levels A or B of 2011 NOC or skill level O.
- Candidate’s age;
- Work experience;
- Linguistic skills in French or English;
- A valid offer of job.
You have to fulfill the following conditions—
- You have to undertake a language test approved by Canada immigration office and proving you perform needed levels for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- You need to maintain the minimum language requirement of Canada Language Benchmark 7
The process will require your language test results which are not more than 2 years old On the obtaining an application for Canada permanent residency while you submit your Express Entry profile.